Defining language of an text block

Emanuel Helms

Feb 13, 2020, 3:11:10 AM2/13/20
to asciidoc
Hey,

how can Idefine the language of an single text block? In HTML this can be done with an span element: <span lang="de">

This is important to us, because our documents must be accessible for all. Our docs are written in different languages.  A screen reader for example can select the correct voice for a text block in a different language.

Hope you can help me with this topic.

Kind regards
Emanuel

Lex Trotman

Feb 13, 2020, 3:37:15 AM2/13/20
to asci...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know none of the Asciidoc implementations support setting
language on individual elements, just on the whole document.

Cheers
Lex