ax2 htmlhelp not making toc.hhc

Svenn Are Bjerkem

Nov 8, 2010, 7:20:49 AM11/8/10
to asciidoc
Hi,
when running a2x -f htmlhelp testing.txt with 8.6.3, there is no
toc.hhc generated.
When using a2x version 1.0.0 that came with asciidoc 8.4.5, it got
generated.
The a2x 1.0.0 version of htmlhelp works with wxhelp example for
wxpython, but trunk does not, because toc.hhc is not generated with
8.6.3.

Did a2x change, or did the xsl change? I tried to browse some versions
of a2x in the repository, but there have been some changes to a2x
since 1.0.0

--
Svenn

Stuart Rackham

Nov 8, 2010, 3:59:07 PM11/8/10
to asci...@googlegroups.com

The .hhc file is generated but it is named with the base name of the source file
instead of toc.

This change was made in 8.5.0 (2009-10-04).

But I uncovered a related regression: the naming of the .hhp file had reverted
to the default in 8.6.2 (r881). I've fixed this in the trunk and made the .hhk
file name follow the same convention:
http://code.google.com/p/asciidoc/source/detail?r=8ec0e76cf419e10f15604645c01e8e2318bb4787

Cheers, Stuart