My first project of outdoor dunking game with kinect and AS3OpenNI...

Ash Hsieh

Aug 2, 2011, 4:22:01 PM8/2/11
to as3o...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This month, my company builded an interactive outdoor window for nike in Taiwan.
I used kinect + OpenNI + AS3OpenNI in this project.

A short introduction video about this project is over here.
Really thanks AS3OpenNI to make this possible!
We will upload a long, complete video after this project finished.

Wish you like this.

AMB

Aug 2, 2011, 4:51:15 PM8/2/11
to AS3OpenNI
Hey Ash-

This is so cool! I've been waiting to see some awesome examples!

AMB

----