how to change to carema setting?

Edwin

Nov 2, 2011, 4:43:24 AM11/2/11
to AS3OpenNI
Hi, how can I change the default setting of as3openni?
I heard that QVGA mode can improve the program stability.

AMB

Nov 3, 2011, 12:40:25 PM11/3/11
to AS3OpenNI
Hey Edwin-

The OpenNI framework will auto set the mode on it's own, however I
believe QVGA isn't supported yet. But I'm not 100% sure on that yet
either?

AMB

----

Homer

Nov 3, 2011, 1:17:31 PM11/3/11
to as3o...@googlegroups.com
Hey I remember that it depends on the sensor device.
For example Kinect is only 640x480
But however this value can be modified in the user-tracking.XML file in the data folder of the NITE installation.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember exactly where it is...

Homer

Tony Birleffi

Nov 3, 2011, 1:27:58 PM11/3/11
to as3o...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I thought I tried that once but had no luck. AMB

----

Edwin

Nov 6, 2011, 10:29:07 AM11/6/11
to AS3OpenNI
yeah...is there any solution that can improve performance,
right now..the cpu running at 30% when as3openni is running.
It's very lag when the program running after 1-2minutes.

my config
4G ram
AMD 435 3 cores