SWF build?

Ed Finkler

Nov 30, 2008, 5:47:07 PM11/30/08
to as3growl
I'm excited about integrating as3growl into Spaz (funkatron.com/spaz).
It would be handy for JS AIR apps, though, if the download included a
SWF build as well, since we can't use SWC files.

Thanks in advance!

--
Ed Finkler
http://funkatron.com

Ed Finkler

Nov 30, 2008, 7:58:10 PM11/30/08
to as3growl
or, apparently, I could just unzip the .swc and get the .swf inside. Thanks!

-Ed

Mike Chambers

Nov 30, 2008, 9:40:48 PM11/30/08
to as3growl
Yeah. You can grab the SWF from the library file which will contain
the class definitions.

Otherwise, you create a simple wrapper SWF and compile that.

Let me know if the first doesnt work for you.

mike chambers