Patch for bugs in BigInteger

Jason von Nieda

Feb 10, 2010, 9:45:43 PM2/10/10
to as3c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am using your BigInteger class in a project I am working on and have
run across several bugs while working with it. I have fixed all the
bugs that I found and produced the attached patch. If you find these
changes useful, please feel free to include it. I have also created
some test cases that I used while working on the class and I have
added those to the test classes. With my attached patch all of these
test cases now pass. Previously quite a few of them failed. A list of
the changes I made are included in the header of the patched
BigInteger.as.

Thanks,
Jason von Nieda

as3crypto.patch