* - support for client-side certificates

MIN

Oct 13, 2009, 6:55:54 AM10/13/09
to As3Crypto Discussion List
* - support for client-side certificates

What about this? When it will be implemented?

I have a TLS secured server and I need to authenticate on it with an
TLS certificate and key.

It is possible without that feature?

Maybe you can help me.

Thank You,
Bob

Andy Sinton

Oct 13, 2009, 7:06:56 AM10/13/09
to as3c...@googlegroups.com
Client-side certificates are used if you want the server to
authenticate the client. If you just want the client to be sure it is
talking to an authentic server, you don't need client-side
certificates.

MIN

Oct 13, 2009, 9:20:15 AM10/13/09
to As3Crypto Discussion List
I have an mp3 on a server. And I only can access the server if I have
a certificate and a key.

So I need that the server to send the mp3 only to the clients that
have that certificate and key.

So I think that I need that part with client-side certificates.

Thanks.

On Oct 13, 2:06 pm, Andy Sinton <sin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Client-side certificates are used if you want the server to
> authenticate the client. If you just want the client to be sure it is
> talking to an authentic server, you don't need client-side
> certificates.

MIN

Oct 14, 2009, 6:30:04 AM10/14/09
to As3Crypto Discussion List
For start I'm getting an error:

I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE DER stuff of TYPE 22