RSAKey Decrypt error

Martin Page

Sep 28, 2009, 4:33:17 PM9/28/09
to As3Crypto Discussion List
Hi,
I'm trying to make RSAKey work and im runing the RSAKeyTest
and im having a problem with the testLongText test.... I run it 100
times and its works most of it but some times it doesnt work ... and i
get this exception:

PKCS#1 unpad: i=0, expected b[i]==2, got b[i]=b
EXCEPTION THROWN: Error: Decrypt error - padding function returned
null!
Error: Decrypt error - padding function returned null!
at As3Crypto.com.hurlant.crypto.rsa::RSAKey/_decrypt()

Im working with se src ... and the las version ...

what can i do.

Nathan Fritz

Sep 28, 2009, 4:54:38 PM9/28/09
to as3c...@googlegroups.com

I'm having the exact same problem.

what can i do.

I don't know... no one has answered my email.  Let me know if you find a solution and I'll do the same for you.

Thanks,
Nathan Fritz

Martin Page

Sep 29, 2009, 11:32:28 AM9/29/09