Want to use binding via signals

Vishwas Gagrani

Dec 17, 2012, 10:49:26 AM12/17/12
to as3-s...@googlegroups.com
I read somewhere, that i can use binding via signals. There are some examples i found ( http://www.ericfeminella.com/blog/2010/03/22/as3-signals-simulated-data-binding/ ) , but when i downloaded the last verstion of Signals, it seems it no longer has the class that helps binding. Can you please throw some light on this.

I am looking for something that helps binding ( like flex )  via Flash IDE.  I tried using BindingTools by calling flex SDK into Flash IDE, but it didnot work properly. There were many suggestions like checking on the swc ( in publish setttings etc) but still it doesnot work in Flash. So, i just stumbled upon Signals on Robotlegs forum. On searching i found, there is some binding support via signals.

Kindly let me know

Thanks
Vishwas