Mini Maker Faire RI

Matt Stultz

Aug 5, 2012, 8:37:18 PM8/5/12
to as220-...@googlegroups.com
Next Saturday is the 4th annual Mini Maker Faire Rhode Island. I drove up from Pittsburgh the first year this was held and ended up volunteering to help the organizers with what ever they needed done on the day. That experience introduced me to a lot of great people who many of them are my good friends now. This year, I'm in charge of organizing the volunteers for the faire and well, we don't have a lot of them right now. If you have a few hours available next Saturday to help us make this an awesome event please sign up at the link bellow. We really could use the help.

Thanks,
Matt