Greetings!

Brian

Aug 9, 2012, 7:18:48 AM8/9/12
to AS220 MAKERS
Hey everyone, My name is Brian MacDonald, I recently moved to Warwick,
RI. and I've attended the 1st two 3DPPVD meets at AS220. They've been
a lot of fun. It's been great to meet so many interesting + similarly
interested people at these events. Thank you Matt S. for putting it
together!

As an artist, I work in primarily digital formats. I've been using
Maya + Zbrush for a little while now, and have been really interested
in combining that with 3D printing. Aside from following the 3D
printing movement, I'm very interested in the DIY/Hack/Maker/Craft
culture in general.

I just bought my first 3d printer (replicator) last night and I can't
wait until it arrives! I'll bring try to bring it to the next event,
hope to see you all there.

-Brian