Changing interface snmp index

Chris van Meer

Mar 24, 2019, 6:17:55 AM3/24/19
to AS-Stats users
Question, next week I will be changing my routers configuration and transfer the config to other ports. Those ports have other snmp indexes than the ones that are in knownlinks.

What do I have to do to keep AS-Stats working and update the current graphs? Is it as simple as changing the knownlinks file (while AS-Stats is running or when it is stopped?)? Or do I need to use the add_ds.sh script to add it? (while I am merely replacing links, not really adding).

I don't know what and where the snmp index is really used in the program / rrd files.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Chris van Meer

Mar 31, 2019, 1:27:15 PM3/31/19
to AS-Stats users

Well, so it seems just changing the id in knownlinks is enough.

Andy Le

Jan 27, 2021, 10:48:23 AM1/27/21
to AS-Stats users
When you changed id in knownlinks file. Did you restart any thing or AS-Stats was going to run automatically?

Vào lúc 00:27:15 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 4, 2019, ch...@van-meer.net đã viết: