1. To accept all inquiries distributed to you and prepare appropriate quotes with costing, quotes, and virtual itineraries
accordingly and send back to the client/agent/management as required and save appropriately.
2. To book all external/third party services as required for your own booking, saving, and submitting to accounts
as required, and to aid and support the department by booking/checking/managing all service invoices and
bookings for tours.
3. To assist in preparing spreadsheets, documents, equipment, food lists/items, paperwork, and contracts for the tour
4. To keep stock and report accordingly as required for the tour departments or company in general.
5. To assist with preparing, formatting, and digitizing KPI checks performed by seniors and managers.
6. To gather, request, and appropriately save external activities and suppliers rates.
7. To support the department with the allocation and assignment of guides, porters, and other crew for Kilimanjaro
and safari departments
8. Coordinating and helping to prepare training materials and plans as well as assisting with the execution of the
training as required by department heads and seniors.
9. To attend client or crew pre and post-climb briefings/debriefings as assigned/required.
10. Help to create display materials, pricing, sales, and other materials as instructed from department heads and
11. To assist with marketing efforts (e.g., online, offline) and attend travel/trade fairs as instructed.
12. To prepare and distribute reports (online/offline) as instructed
13. To complete all processes assigned every day
14. To follow the office and emails rules as defined
15. To be open and accept the project and ad-hoc tasks as instructed and to assist colleagues whenever necessary