A CONVENIENCE SOLUTION FOR YOUR OFFICE PRINTER AND COMPUTERS TROUBLES

Ally Shaibu

Oct 3, 2022, 7:36:07 AM10/3/22
to arushamailing
We are a competent in solutions in repairing, service and maintained
all office equipment such as Printers, Desktop Computers and laptop
Computers.
We are proudly to offer a reliable convenience and integrity perfect
services to our customers.
WHAT WE DO IN EQUIPMENTS.
HP PRINTERS AND OTHER BRANDS PRINTERS
1. We maintained and repair all types of printers i.e.,
Canon Printers, Hp Printers (Desk jets / LaserJet Printers)
2. Kyocera, and Nashuatech /Ricoh
3. Printer Parts replacement
4. Functional Sensors
5. We fix printer errors, paper jams
6. We are doing a black toner cartridge refilling for hp LaserJet
printers and reduce your printing cost.
We can pick and delivery your toner cartridge for refilling
at affordable rate

FOR EPSONS PRINTERS
We are services and maintained Epson printers in:
Ink refilling, nozzle check, nozzle head unblock:
Epson parts: -
1. Printer belts replaced
2. Sensor chip
3. Epson firmware re-setters
4. Printer board repair
5. Epson Accessories.
6. Power supplies

DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND LAPTOP REPAIR
1. We are doing computer maintenance and repair
2. Computer Windows Installation e.g., window xp, 7, 8 and 10
4. Computer hardware and software repair
5. We maintain and repair any broken laptop in screen angles, laptop
housing repairing, replacing laptop screen, Batteries,
laptop keyboards, laptop charges.
6. Ant virus installation, scanning and malware remover
7. Data lost recovered
8. Networking troubleshooting, setup and installation
GRAPHIC AND PRINTING
Also we are doing T-shirt screen printing, banners, broshure etc

After repaired done, we usually provide guarantee for one month period
times of use and if the problem recurs, we will come back to repair
the equipment at our costs without any increase charges from the
customer., except for transport

We are fast response in times and provides affectional support which
our customers can expect from us.
We can provide our services anywhere in Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Tanga,
Manyara and Singida Region

We welcome all of you for a best service, perfectly delivery and
exceptional support”
CONTACT US FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT, FOR YOUR ONE CALL, WE
WILL BE AT YOUR DOOR STEPS
We found at Rexona Road/T.C. A Street Levolosi ward 150MTs from
Marangu Coach offices Makao Mapya at technical area just call us
through: -
0754 025 824 / 0715 025 824., Email us: -skyt...@gmail.com