Host your website with us and get a FREE (.co.tz) domain name!

Kelvin Kiure

Feb 8, 2023, 6:17:02 AM2/8/23
to arusha...@googlegroups.com
Host your website with us and get a FREE (.co.tz) domain name!

When you choose our website hosting services, you'll get a complimentary domain name to go along with it. This means you'll be able to have a professional and memorable website address without the added cost.

Our hosting packages come with a variety of features such as fast loading times, improved reliability, increased storage capacity, and enhanced security.

Spark - TZS. 65,000

Ignite - TZS. 89,000

Blaze - TZS. 120,000

Blaze Plus - TZS.150,000

2 GB SSD Storage

1 CPU Core
1 GB RAM
1 Hosted Website
Unlimited Subdomains
Nodejs Supported
Python Supported
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Bandwidth
Website Builder
Free SSL Certificate

4 GB SSD Storage
1 CPU Core
1 GB RAM
1 Hosted Website
Unlimited Subdomains
Nodejs Supported
Python Supported
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Bandwidth
Website Builder
Free SSL Certificate

8 GB SSD Storage
1 CPU Core
1 GB RAM
1 Hosted Website
Unlimited Subdomains
Nodejs Supported
Python Supported
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Bandwidth
Website Builder
Free SSL Certificate

10 GB SSD Storage
2 CPU Core
2 GB RAM
2 Hosted Website
Unlimited Subdomains
Nodejs Supported
Python Supported
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Bandwidth
Website Builder

Free SSL Certificate

Don't miss out on this limited-time offer! Sign up for our hosting services today and get a free (.co.tz) domain name to go along with it.

Talk to us:
Call / Whatsapp: +255 652 925 891
Visit Us: Next to AIM Mall,  1st Floor Epiphany Plaza