Internship Vacancy Notice: Web Designer, Programmer, System Support, System Admin Coordinator.

Tanzania Mailing

Aug 24, 2022, 9:10:54 AM8/24/22
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Web Designer, Programmer, System Support, and System Admin Coordinator. Office In Arusha

Location: Arusha, Tanzania

CODEAFRICA is a fully established and legally registered company incorporated in the United Republic of Tanzania under the Companies Ordinance (CAP 2012). The company operates countrywide with its headquarters in Arusha and other representatives in Dodoma and Shinyanga.

Our Company specializes in Business Intelligence decisions through data analysis, Fleet Management Service, Website Development, and VPS services.

We do offer this opportunity every middle of the year to passionate young people who have a passion for the ICT industry and are ready to bring change to Africa through Technology. All our internship program provides an opportunity to those who will prove their skills to be offered a position in our company.

We expect to have interns with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Interns are expected to be strategic thinkers with fantastic organizational and time management skills.

Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers, and outstanding facilitators in our company.

Application

·  Send your CV and application cover letter to car...@codeafrica.co.tz

Deadline

·  Application Deadline: 1 September 2022

Fabian Jacob
Data Analyst | CODEAFRICA LIMITED
Arusha - Tanzania
Hotline :   +255 620 614 646
Phone  :   +255 688 616 146
Email : fab...@codeafrica.co.tz
Website:  www.codeafrica.co.tz

Services: Business Intelligence Decision | Car & Motorcycle Ant theft | ICT Consultation | Bulk SMS | VPS