Search Function

Willem Prins

Nov 5, 2020, 3:40:04 PM11/5/20
to Artsy API Developers
Hello,

I'm working on a small project and would like to implement a search for artist/artwork function. Only problem is I can't get anything back from the API. No matter what I try I get a 404 back. Is this function still in use?

https://developers.artsy.net/v2/docs/search

Another question: I've used the 'sample' and 'similar' endpoints up until now, which sometimes take 15+ seconds to return a result. Any suggestions on how to shorten this time?

Thanks,

Willem

Willem Prins

Nov 10, 2020, 2:34:42 PM11/10/20
to Artsy API Developers
Solved, I was trying to access the wrong response..