Dataset for Art Recommender School Project

Sabrina Rubert

Jul 20, 2020, 5:38:05 AM7/20/20
to Artsy API Developers
Dear Artsy Developer Team,

My name is Sabrina and I am currently a student in the Data Analytics Course at Ironhack Berlin.
For my final project I would love to build a small artwork/ artist recommender system.

I already saw your API for several different use cases. In fact what I did not found, was the possibility to get the data for several artworks and their respective artist and grouped by their categories and genes.
So what I mean by that, just a general dataset, which which I could play.

Do you think it is possible to get that dataset or something similar from you guys, so that I could build the recommender?

I am really  looking forward to your reply!

Best, Sabrina

I am really  looking forward to your reply!

All the best,
Sabrina