Fetching upcoming shows by location - is it possible/in the works?

John Marinelli

Oct 28, 2018, 1:01:26 PM10/28/18
to Artsy API Developers
Hi, I'm developing a pet project using the Artsy API and thought it would be cool to be able to find art shows nearby based on location (lat/long, city, country).  I couldn't find this feature in the docs, but I was wondering if this is something that is undocumented or in the works.

Thanks,
John

Daniel Doubrovkine

Oct 29, 2018, 10:36:48 AM10/29/18
to john.mari...@gmail.com, artsy-api-...@googlegroups.com
John,

This is currently not exposed via the API, but I have noted the request. No ETAs or promises.

Thanks,
dB.

[A.]    Daniel Doubrovkine (dB.)

         CTO @ Artsy

         d...@artsy.net

         @dblockdotorg

         code.dblock.org

PS: Please support my open-source work on Patreon.

--
Find all info about the Artsy.net API at https://developers.artsy.net.
---