Are you interested in uploading artworks to Artsy via our API?

Daniel Doubrovkine

Jan 11, 2019, 6:17:15 PM1/11/19
to Artsy API Developers
Dear Artsy API developers,

Over the years we have fielded a handful of inventory management vendors' requests for programmatic access to partner gallery inventory, wanting to have deeper integration with Artsy and rolling out features such as uploading artworks or marking inventory as sold.

While we do not have a public API for such capabilities, we do have an internal one that we are considering opening up to select partners to help the thousands of galleries on Artsy reduce the total cost of operating in our marketplace. If you have such an interest, have clients that use your software and are also on Artsy, and are willing to experiment with some code, please email me directly at d...@artsymail.com.

Thank you,
-dB.

[A.]    Daniel Doubrovkine (dB.)

         CTO @ Artsy

         d...@artsy.net

         @dblockdotorg

         code.dblock.org

PS: Please support my open-source work on Patreon.