Not artworks found

Borja Igartua

May 1, 2023, 11:46:54 AM5/1/23
to Artsy API Developers
Hi,

I am trying to get the artworks from different artists and the api is not returning all the data I expect.

I am requesting the artworks for this artist id: 629bba7e26544e000b04410e
The request returns the right data, with the right permalink: (https://www.artsy.net/artist/benjamin-cruz-javier) but when I try to get all the artworks for sale from this artist the api is retuning no artworks

request:

response:
{"total_count":null,"_links":{"self":{"href":"https://api.artsy.net/api/artworks?artist_id=629bba7e26544e000b04410e"}},"_embedded":{"artworks":[]}}

However if we check the permalink this artist has plenty artworks to sale

How can I get this data from the api? do I need different permissions?

Thanks