Location of a show?

Spencer Cap

Mar 8, 2019, 3:52:21 AM3/8/19
to Artsy API Developers
heyo ~

I'm wondering if it's possible to find out the location or city of a show. Looking at the Show API I'm afraid not... though if the partner only has 1 location, then a partner's "region" or "name" might yield some helpful info, but what if a gallery has multiple locations like the Gagosian?

A flow that demonstrates what I mean: click any of the Gagosian's current shows for example and note the address on the show's page (980 Madison and New York).

cheers!

Daniel Doubrovkine

Mar 8, 2019, 4:00:09 AM3/8/19
to Spencer Cap, Artsy API Developers
Indeed, this is currently not available in the API.

We can talk about adding it. What's your use case?

Thanks,
-dB.

[A.]    Daniel Doubrovkine (dB.)

         CTO @ Artsy

         d...@artsy.net

         @dblockdotorg

         code.dblock.org

--
Find all info about the Artsy.net API at https://developers.artsy.net.
---

Spencer Cap

Mar 8, 2019, 4:30:10 AM3/8/19
to Artsy API Developers
Cool! Let me know if anything changes.

I met with you last year about this time regarding an on-the-ground art discovery app (my thesis project at NYU). Looking to add some more functionality so I went poking at the API again.