Art Lessons Starting in October

1 view

Chiperoo

Sep 3, 2011, 2:17:51 AM9/3/11
to Art Lessons with Melissa Chipman
Hello! I am so excited to start teaching art lessons on October 8th!
I've created a Google Spreadsheet with sign-up times available to
secure your slot for the lessons. You may purchase a 5 or 10 Lesson
Punch Card and then use them up once a week or stay for a few hours in
one day. Hopefully this will make it as accomodating to your schedule
as possible. There will be a cap of ten people per class so that we
can keep it more personalized. You'll want to secure your spots ASAP
before everyone else gets them. As you get to know other class members
and become more familiar with the use of our group feel free to trade
slots around. If you sign up but do not show, one of your lessons will
be forfeited due to the fact that someone else could have taken your
slot!

Ok, enough about that. What do you all think about having tutorials
online with YouTube and then you can watch those before coming to
class. That way, class will be more about one-on-one help instead of
just instruction.

Can't wait to hear your responses.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Melissa