Deadline Tomorrow May 10: Graphic Design for Midtown Sign for Juneteenth

Mitch Cohen

May 9, 2024, 11:11:19 AMMay 9
to Send to MailChimp, Artists At Large Mailing List
Hello artist friends, arts leaders and art fans:

Do you know any graphic design whiz kids?

I'm managing a mural call for the Midtown sign with a $1,200 artist stipend. And, I am doing one last push to find people interested in submitting a graphic design.

The cool thing about this one is that the design is printed on vinyl wraps & they hire professionals to print & install the mural. Once you submit a print-ready file, you are done. No painting and no dealing with the Houston summer weather.

Even if you are not interested, feel free to pass along to any other artists in the local Houston area.

Best,
Nicole

Midtown Cultural Arts District is seeking artists and or graphic designers to create a unique design or artwork for the iconic Midtown sign honoring Juneteenth National Independence Day.

This is a one step process. One proposal will be selected, and the selected artist will receive $1,200 for their design and participation.

Deadline to apply: May 10 by 5pm. LINK:

https://fresharts.submittable.com/submit/294129/call-for-creatives-midtown-sign-to-honor-juneteenth-2024

Nicole Peralta (she/her)
Cultural Arts Manager, Fresh Arts

Stay on top of Houston's art scene & Fresh Arts news via our newsletter.
TECHNICAL DETAILS (Sent on 5_10) (2).pdf