2 Events Seeking Vendors

Mitch Cohen

Mar 29, 2024, 8:47:32 PMMar 29
to Artists At Large Mailing List
Hello!

Both of these events were sent by exhibitors that have attended The Market at Sawyer Yards.
I am not involved, just forwarding the opportunity.
Links and contact info below.

Cheers!
Mitch
==================

April 4th-7th.
Riot Comedy Festival at Rudyard’s on Waugh Dr.

Art & Craft vendors
Thursday 5pm-9pm
Friday & Saturday 6pm-10pm
Sunday 5pm-9pm.

Anyone who joins us as a vendor will receive one all access weekend pass to the comedy shows
and can purchase up to three more at 50% off making them only $70 a piece.

Vendors can use code “Riotfest60” for 60% off the vendor tent fee.

Many thanks,
Jacquie Miller

====================================

April 21, 2-7pm

The Tortured Poets Department Experience

Silver Street.

To celebrate Taylor Swift's 11th studio album, The Tortured Poets Department, we are hosting a Listening Party and Artisan Market.

It will be all-ages, afternoon / early evening, on the dock space and interior hallway around DanceLoveHtx / Holler Brewery.
April 21, 2-7pm, with load-in beginning at Noon.

There are spaces for 4' vendor tables in the interior corridor for $75 as well as exterior full 10x10 tent setups for $115.
This will be a specifically Taylor Swift loving crowd, but products relating to music, female empowerment, or artisan items that are just stinking cute are welcome too.

The vendor spaces and ticket reservations can be made on Eventbrite:

Thanks,
Katie