Mark Your Calendars and Call for Artists

Mitch Cohen

Mar 27, 2024, 7:57:33 PMMar 27
to Send to MailChimp, Artists At Large Mailing List

(sent to the artist lists)

20th Anniversary T-Shirt Below!

You don't want to miss this.
20th Anniversary Logo

SPRING ART MARKETS!

and calling all artists & creatives

Newsletter!

Mark your calendars, Artists sign up. Everyone watch us on TV and read about us in the news!

(Quick links for artists, below.)

20th Anniversary Shirts

Featured on Great Day Houston!

First Saturday Arts Market was featured on Great Day Houston, Wednesday, March 20th! Deborah Duncan talks with artists Lauren Luna, Julie Mahler, Lilli Lehtonen and Mitch!

View Now
1stSatArtMarket Returns April 6 and May 4

1st Saturday Apr 6 & May 4

The announcements and celebrations at our 20th Anniversary may be a hard act to follow!

For April & May we have new art, new artists, a litle TV time ... we're ready for ya!

The Roster is not complete yet but you can preview who has signed up now!

1st Saturday is open Sept - May

View Now
The Market at Sawyer Yards

2 More April 13 & May 11

It's not easy saying goodbye, Sawyer Yards has been fun! Join us for our last two markets on Art Alley. You'll see some faces you haven't seen in awhile, and new exhibitors are signing up weekly!

Read my story about the market in The Leader News here.

Website
Art Market at Cross Creek Ranch

Art Market at Cross Creek Ranch

April 27, 11am - 3pm The Art Market will showcase paintings, ceramics, woodwork, jewelry and other handcrafted items. Enjoy live music, local art and face painting for the kids. Find your dream home in Cross Creek Ranch by touring 15+ Model Homes from 6 award-winning builders!

6450 Cross Creek Bend Lane

Fulshear, TX 77441

Details
Steve & Rebecca present Mitch with a proclamation!

News Highlights

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! March was a whirlwind of headlines for the market's 20th Anniversary Celebration. Steve Sellers pictured left, with Rebecca Stoll, brought a Proclamation from the City of Houston recognizing First Saturday Arts Market's "lasting effect on the coummunity and our regional culture." I'm mentioned too! Very cool.

In a new post on my website ArtValet.com, I highlight some of stories I wanted to share with you. Enjoy!

View Here
Facebook  Instagram

ARTISTS: JOIN US!

The Market at Sawyer Yards New exhibitors contact Mitch

Art Market at Cross Creek Ranch Link for New Exhibitors

> Returning Exhibitors Click here. <

First Saturday Arts Market application & payment page

Returning artists check with Mitch if your password doesn't work.

20th Anniversary T-Shirt!

20th Anniversary Shirts

Your copy should address 3 key questions: Who am I writing for (audience)? Why should they care (benefit)? What do I want them to do (call-to-action)?

Create a great offer by adding words like "free," "personalized," "complimentary," or "customized." A sense of urgency often helps readers take action, so consider inserting phrases like "for a limited time only" or "only 7 remaining!"

PURCHASE
First Saturday Arts Market | 540 W. 19th Street, Houston, TX 77008

Sent by in...@firstsaturdayartsmarket.ccsend.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.