Healing Hands Call for Art: APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 23

Mitch Cohen

Jun 18, 2024, 11:02:08 AMJun 18
to Artists At Large Mailing List
Healing Hands Call for Art: The theme is caring for caregivers, and we want to know how caregivers (such as physicians, nurses, therapists, home health aides, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, etc.) take care of themselves through art making to take care of others.

Eligible applications will be graded by jurors, and selected artists will have a chance to display at The Health Museum for 6 months, exposing their work to thousands of visitors. We easily see over 80,000 visitors per year. ALSO – the top 3 winners will get to work with the Amazing Body Store at the Museum to put their art on swag! 😊

Website:

https://thehealthmuseum.org/exhibits/healingarts/healinghands/

Link to apply:

https://form.jotform.com/THM_marketing/healinghands

Link to info session slide deck:

https://fartcar.my.canva.site/healing-hands-workshop

APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 23.

Healing Hands Community Exhibit: Call for Artwork NOW