'Singin' I'm no a Billy, He's a Tim' - at the Citz

Lauren Graham

Oct 5, 2009, 6:06:01 PM10/5/09
to artists-anony...@googlegroups.com, artists-anon...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Below is the link to Artists Anonymous member Scott Kyle's show at the Citz:

http://citz.co.uk/whatson/info/singin_im_no_a_billy_hes_a_tim1/

SINGIN' I'M NO A BILLY, HE'S A TIM

NLP Theatre Company return with their ever popular Old Firm comedy by Des Dillon. This one usually sells out, so best to book early.

Billy, a die hard Rangers fan, and Tim, a faithful Celtic supporter, are locked up together on the day of the Old Firm Match. Can Harry the ever watchful turnkey, keep them apart?

A powerful comedy with a serious message, Des Dillon`s play highlights the nature of bigotry and sectarianism within the West of Scotland. Singin’ I’m No A Billy, He’s A Tim returns to the Citizens Theatre for a third run, due to popular demand.

7 Oct 2009 to 10 Oct 2009

£9.50 - £17
Concessions available

BOX OFFICE: 0141 429 0022