Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Artists Anonymous

olvasatlan,
2009. okt. 5. 17:54:282009. 10. 05.
Artists Anonymous PubClub, Glasgow - It's Tomorrow!

Packed with like-minded theatre types, the evening provides a relaxed setting in which you can gain advice from your peers, discuss new projects, meet potential collaborators, promote your new show - or just have a cheeky mid-week drink!

From actors to directors, producers to technicians, we want to build a real sense of community within the Scottish theatre scene and this is your chance to be a part of it. We want to open up a social space for everyone involved in the creation of theatre within the region.

Mono Cafe Bar
12 King's Court
Glasgow
G1 5RB

Don't forget that the £3.50 registration fee includes a free pint or
glass of house wine!

See you there!

Lauren

Call 07846146725 or e-mail gla...@artists-anonymous.org for info