New Script Reading

Mitch

Sep 30, 2009, 9:03:33 AM9/30/09
to Artists Anonymous Scotland
To Anyone Interested

My name is mitchell and i just recently finished the new MA course for
classical and contemporary text at the RSAMD.

I began writing a script during my term there and have finally
finished a rough first draft and need a few good people who are
willing to have a read through and discussion.

Since i dont know when anyone is available if you are interested, just
include a list of dates or days and times of the week that you would
be available and ill schedule myself around it.

The reading will be in Glasgow. The exact place will be decided once
people are on board.

You may contact me at Mitchell...@gmail.com or facebook me
(Mitchell Grant)
hanks for your time.