Casting Opportunity

1 view

Lauren Graham

Mar 4, 2010, 6:41:45 AM3/4/10
to Scot-Nits, artists-anony...@googlegroups.com

Pillar Box Red theatre are seeking 1 male actor, with a playing age of approximately 40 - 45 to take on 2 roles in our forthcoming production of the new play, 'Carol'.

Written by Hayley Sinclair, 'Carol' looks at responsibility and cause and effect through the fast-paced and often surreal journey of one woman. It is due to be performed at the On the Rocks Festival in St. Andrew’s on Tuesday 20th April.

Unfortunately, we can't offer a fee, but it would be useful experience for those either in the early stages of their career, or those with a particular interest in working on new writing and contemporary text.

If you would be interested (or indeed know anyone thay you think might be suitable), please either e-mail myself ASAP on l.g...@yahoo.co.uk or call on 07846146725

Kind regards

Lauren Graham (Director)