Artists Anonymous Edinburgh Fringe PubClub

Artists Anonymous

Aug 4, 2009, 3:15:02 PM8/4/09
to artists-anony...@googlegroups.com
Artists Anonymous PubClub
Edinburgh Fringe Festival Special

Promote your show at the Festival PubClub

Hello everyone! This month Artists Anonymous has relocated to Edinburgh for a special Fringe PubClub. If you’re in Edinburgh and want an opportunity to meet up with fellow Artists Anonymous members from both north and south of the border, have a few cheeky drinks, hear all the fringe gossip and give your show a bit more of a push – then wait no longer! Together with C-Venues, Artists Anonymous are bringing our ever popular PubClub to the Fringe.

On Monday 17th August we’ll be taking over the foyer bar of C+2 for a Festival networking special. As well as all the usual networking fun and games there’s a 10% drinks discount for anyone involved in an Edinburgh show (just bring along your venue pass – any venue will do!) followed by free Jazz from 11:30. It would be great to see everyone there and find out what you’re all up to!

7:30 pm till late
Monday 17th August

C+2
Adam House
3 Chambers St
EH1 1HR

THIS EVENT WILL BE FREE TO ALL MEMBERS SIMPLY SIGN IN ON THE NIGHT
If you are not yet a member simply email us at jo...@artists-anonymous.org

http://www.artists-anonymous.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to Artists Anonymous.

http://www.artists-anonymous.org

Artists Anonymous is a Finger in the Pie initiative:
http://www.fingerinthepie.com

gla...@artists-anonymous.org
http://www.artists-anonymous.org/scotland