Fw: notice for artist notice board

Lauren Graham

May 29, 2009, 9:05:06 PM5/29/09
to artists-anony...@googlegroups.com

--- On Fri, 29/5/09, john collings <johnss...@yahoo.com> wrote:

To all members of artists-anonymous,
My name is john, I’m a playwright and have just won the “Steyning Festival” with my play ‘Barabbas’, the judge was SIR ARNOLD WESKER!
IN CELEBRATION OF THIS I AM OFFERING ALL OF MY PLAYS, MUSICALS AND PANTOMINE, BELOW, FREE OF CHARGE! TO DRAMA GROUPS.
I have fringe theatre type one act plays. Full length plays. Musicals (one is adaptation of “Romeo & Juliet”, set amongst the youth gangs of the inner-city. I have a musical called ‘Mrs Molly Sweet‘ (which has a strong leading role for a female singer/actress). Another is entitled: ‘Jesus Christ the last seven days’, (all the musicals come with a CD containing backing tracks, and guide vocals for free). Also I have an alternative pantomime. And a play with songs for children.
Interested email me: johnss...@yahoo.com for your free copies.