Next round of Big Red diagnostics

fletch...@artifactory.org.au

Jan 5, 2019, 12:41:43 PM1/5/19
to Artifactory Laser Subcommittee
Kamil and I are going to swap the Big Red PSU on Monday night and maybe get some more stuff done with Kellogg if there's time.

Others are of course welcome :)

Fletcher Boyd

Jan 7, 2019, 9:46:02 AM1/7/19
to Artifactory Laser Subcommittee
PSU has been swapped over, still running the 100W tube due to a lack of time. Laser is cutting at 35mm/s which has been marked on the board. Will investigate further on Wednesday unless someone else gets to it first.

The new PSU needed its PWM frequency upped from 20k to 25k in order to facilitate communication. The maximum power has been lowed from 65 to 55 to keep the draw at 24mA.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 1:41 AM <fletch...@artifactory.org.au> wrote:
Kamil and I are going to swap the Big Red PSU on Monday night and maybe get some more stuff done with Kellogg if there's time.

Others are of course welcome :)

Regards

Fletcher Boyd
OCM, Membership Officer, Quartermaster