Lens and Washer Order

Blake Samuels

May 4, 2019, 10:20:32 PM5/4/19
to artifact...@googlegroups.com
Ordered the following from Cloudray

China PVD Znse Focus Lens for CO2 Laser - 20 / 63.5

China PVD Znse Focus Lens for CO2 Laser - 20 / 50.8

https://www.cloudraylaser.com/collections/co2-focusing-lens-1/products/usa-cvd-znse-focus-lens-dia-20mm-fl-50-8-63-5-101-6mm-1-5-5?variant=7645039460403
CVD ZnSe Meniscus Focus Lens for CO2 Laser - 20mm / 63.5mm

CVD ZnSe Meniscus Focus Lens for CO2 Laser - 20mm / 50.8mm

https://www.cloudraylaser.com/products/cloudray-silicone-washer-19-05-20-25mm-for-co2-laser-focusing-lens-mirrors?variant=7584423280691
O-Ring Silicone Washer Dia. 18 19.05 20 25mm for CO2 Laser Focus Lens & Mirrors - 20mm / Pack of 5 PCS

image.png

Total $83 USD = $123.12 AUD

Doesn't look like they charged GST.

Shipping free (slow)

Once we are happy with what cloudray lens we like then order in bulk. The cheaper ones are similar price to ebay ones so likely same as what we are using. There is a more expensive cloudray one $35USD but I thought that a bit expensive for now.

Cheers
Blake