Big Red Tube Order

Blake Samuels

Mar 20, 2021, 1:06:03 AM3/20/21
to artifact...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Some details as requested for future reference.

Big red tube started failing over last few months. New tube purchased:

Date: 2021-02-05
Website: Aliexpress
Title: Best Quality 130W visible CO2 Laser Tube 10m warranty 10000 hours
Features: Has red dot laser pointer
Store: "SPT Laser Store"

Model
SPT-TR130
Length
1680mm
Diameter
80mm
Rated Power
130W
Max Power
145W
Life Span
10000 hours
Warranty
10m
Type of Cooling
   Water-cooling 15-25°C

Q1: What's the warranty of SPT co2 laser tube?
A1: The warranty covers 4~10 months from different laser tube series and power.

Q2: What's the lifetime of your co2 laser tube?
A2: The lifetime is 10,000 hours for laser tube 90~150w, and we asure you that SPT laser tube will work no less than any tube, EVEN LONGER TIME.

Q7: How to claim warranty if there is fault in laser tube?
A7: Just need to take a video to show the problem of laser tube, then we will give new one for replacement after confirmation by engineer, no need to send the broken tube back to CHINA.

Price: AUD $1,565.57 (tube 625 USD + shipping 463.88 USD)
Tube arrived: 2021-03-05

Cheers
Blake