Where can I print a poster tomorrow?

David Stolarsky

Jan 27, 2012, 10:46:52 PM1/27/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm wondering where I can print a color poster tomorrow. I searched the Google for Fedex Office and I am shocked to see but one in ALL of New York City at Times Square but why. So yea where is a good print shop, around here ideally??

David

Ashley Zelinskie

Jan 27, 2012, 10:51:36 PM1/27/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
kinkos or staples in union square is pretty quick/decently priced

--

Web//
www.ashleyzelinskie.com