Neon Breathalyzer!

1 view

Avery Max

Jan 26, 2012, 2:56:34 PM1/26/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hi art hax0rz,

Reviving the long lost neon thread - one of the sensors we have from
Sparkfun is for alcohol vapor and can be used to build a rudimentary
breathalyzer. Since this all culminates in a giant party, I say we
build a big-ass neon installation that illuminates to varying degrees
depending on how drunk people are.

Anyone want to help? Will be fun! I already know everyone will want to
beta test....

-Avery

Aaron Meyers

Jan 26, 2012, 3:07:06 PM1/26/12
to Art Hack Day
Sounds cool. A friend of mine made a very FIREY breathalyzer-ish
product for Burningman a number of years ago and its fairly well-
documented here: http://www.skot9000.com/bof/how/

Might be useful :)

-A

Abe Stanway

Jan 26, 2012, 3:08:10 PM1/26/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
That sounds really awesome. I'm down. Could even make an API for it...

Ted Hayes | Limina.Studio

Jan 26, 2012, 3:12:38 PM1/26/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Oh, that would be fun as hell. I'm down. We could make it tweet your drunkenness level X-)