Art Hack Day - project descriptions

Lindsay Howard

Jan 30, 2012, 5:41:53 PM1/30/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Art Hackers,

We're spiffing up the projects section of the Arthackday.net website!

If you want to update your photo, description, title, or if we left out any of your collaborators, please send me an email with updated info & I'll make the fixes right away.

THANKS!

--
Lindsay Howard

James George

Jan 30, 2012, 5:44:48 PM1/30/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
hey Lindsay,

looks AWESOME

how about we change the text?

"We recorded laser scan video of the art-hackers with a Kinect-like game controller and an DSLR video camera.  With custom software we can change the camera angles virtually, rephotographing the scene from any angle."

The video that played on the Big Screen Plaza is here:
http://vimeo.com/35823120

also the collaborators were Alexander Porter (@alexicon3000) and Pearson Wallace-Hoyt (theesource.info)

woot, thanks again for all the fun ~
--
- James

Dave Mauro

Jan 30, 2012, 8:00:40 PM1/30/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lindsay. The link to the tumblr is broken on our project page. Thanks!

Gene Kogan

Jan 30, 2012, 11:53:41 PM1/30/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lindsay,

Can you add this to the projects section? Thanks!

Billy Joel Forever

A 3D print of Billy Joel's Scenes from an Italian Restaurant was fabricated using the Makerbot Thing-O-Matic.  Time moves up the sculpture, while the frequency spectrum rotates around it, showing the various peaks of the song, forever frozen in time.

twitter: #genekogan

(pictures attached)

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Lindsay Howard <lindsay...@gmail.com> wrote:
IMAG0206.jpg