art hack day boston this weekend

olofster

Sep 20, 2012, 12:31:58 AM9/20/12
to Art Hack Day
Hello all -

Last minute ping to let you know that Art Hack Day will be
reincarnated in Boston this weekend! (co-organized with Big Bad Labs)

You all know the drill but just in case...

It's for hackers whose medium is art and artists whose medium is tech.
We get together on a Friday evening and start hacking to create a
flash exhibit / party that starts Sunday 5pm and goes into the
night.

* Art hacks from last time: http://arthackday.net/319scholes/#projects
* Video 319Scholes made of the event: http://vimeo.com/45841989
* Here's the eventbrite signup: http://arthackdayboston.eventbrite.com/
(just released a couple more tickets and if you or someone else wants
to hack let me know and we'll solve it)

A bunch of us from last time are going Paul Christophe, Igal Nassima,
Jonathan Dahan, Michael Grinich, myself etc. and so on and so forth

Onward! -
//
O:

Tarikh Korula

Sep 20, 2012, 12:35:37 AM9/20/12
to olofster, artha...@googlegroups.com
Word! If you have a hashtag drop it on me and I'll set up one of these for the event

olofster

Sep 20, 2012, 12:37:47 AM9/20/12
to Art Hack Day
#arthackday simply;)

On Sep 19, 9:36 pm, Tarikh Korula <t...@uncommonprojects.com> wrote:
> Word! If you have a hashtag drop it on me and I'll set up one of these for the eventhttp://public.mahaya.co/event/380cb3d0-daa4-012f-9703-12313b013611/re...

Jakue

Sep 20, 2012, 11:06:46 AM9/20/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Moore

Sep 20, 2012, 11:09:53 AM9/20/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
anyone planning on heading over from NYC? I'm torn right now between
the of-dev and #ArtSec meetup this weekend in the City and ArtHackDay
in Boston.
--
"I believe in science. Unlike mathematical theorems, scientific results
can't be proved. They can only be tested again and again, until only a fool

I cannot prove that electrons exist, but I believe fervently in their
existence. And if you don't believe in them, I have a high voltage cattle
prod I'm willing to apply as an argument on their behalf. Electrons speak
for themselves."

-- Seth Lloyd: Quantum Mechanical Engineer, MIT

/.

p pants

Sep 20, 2012, 3:02:32 PM9/20/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Igal Nassima and I will be headed up tomorrow morning.  Could you leave in the morning?

Daniel Moore

Sep 20, 2012, 3:27:50 PM9/20/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
If I called in sick to work I could leave in the morning. I'll have
to see how much stuff I get done today. I was also planning on
waiting in line for an iPhone 5 cause I'm a mobile developer and need
the new one. Its like the perfect storm of cool shit happening.

Tarikh Korula

Sep 28, 2012, 12:27:46 PM9/28/12
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, we just had a chance to process the event and it looks like it was an awesome weekend - congrats!