male-male HDMI cable?

Sean McIntyre

Mar 1, 2013, 12:05:44 PM3/1/13
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm looking for a male-male HDMI cable for my raspi. Let me know if you have one!

Sean :>

James George

Mar 1, 2013, 12:17:11 PM3/1/13
to artha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sean, I'm bringing one in a minute.

- James

Sean McIntyre

Mar 1, 2013, 12:24:01 PM3/1/13
to artha...@googlegroups.com
<3 James George <3

Daniel Moore

Mar 1, 2013, 12:39:03 PM3/1/13
to artha...@googlegroups.com
James do you have a tiny projector with HDMI input you could bring over too?
"I believe in science. Unlike mathematical theorems, scientific results
can't be proved. They can only be tested again and again, until only a fool
would not believe them.

I cannot prove that electrons exist, but I believe fervently in their
existence. And if you don't believe in them, I have a high voltage cattle
prod I'm willing to apply as an argument on their behalf. Electrons speak
for themselves."

-- Seth Lloyd: Quantum Mechanical Engineer, MIT

/.