Introduction Mail & Portfolio: Srinath Rao Photography

Srinath Rao

Aug 28, 2012, 7:34:37 AM8/28/12
to artg...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Pixel Art. Srinath Rao Photography is a full-service photography company specializing in Architecture, Commercial, Fashion, Travel & Living.

The mission of Srinath Rao Photography is to combine technical proficiency with aesthetic intuition to produce stunning visual impact.

P.A.S.R.P is owned and operated by Srinath Rao, a Nature and Travel Photographer with a varied background in the Commercial and Fashion industries.

We view each assignment as an opportunity to create something new and gorgeous, and we welcome the opportunity to collaborate with clientele to define and achieve the desired look and feeling for the photographs.

We pride ourselves on our versatility and flexibility. Capabilities and diverse range of style have allowed us to provide for a wide Clientele, ranging from private to public Corporations.

Srinath Rao Photography offers uncompromising customer service and has a record of customer satisfaction that is second to none.

Portfolio is attached for your immediate reference and we specialize in

Architectural, Lifestyle, Boudoir, Pregnancy, Newborns, Travel, Advertising, Event, Wedding, Wildlife, Nature, Macro, Landscapes, Documentary, Creative, Food, Portrait, Sports, Mug shots, People, Industry, Retail, Education, Corporate, Nudes, Medical, Editorial, Commercial, Night, Still Life, Panorama, Stock, Glamour, Photojournalism, Erotic, Environmental, Black & White.

Thank You

--

Srinath G.M

Photographer