Re: [artgallery 1069] Blame It On the Blues

wally wang

Jul 15, 2012, 9:17:08 AM7/15/12
to artga...@googlegroups.com
I got it

2012/7/15 Artys <Forward...@inbox.com>
Hello all,

  I have a painting in this art show that is July 17 - August 31, 2012 at the Arts Center of Miss.  My painting is titled "American Music:  the Blues."  The Arts Center is on Lamar Street, near the Planetarium.

ElspetH Penfold

Aug 24, 2012, 4:38:06 AM8/24/12
to artga...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the invite!
sorry I can't make it as am in the UK. Hope it goes really well.
best wishes
Elspeth Penfold
On 22 Aug 2012, at 23:03, Artys wrote:

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:48:39 PM UTC-5, Artys wrote:
Hello all,

  I have a painting in this art show that is July 17 - August 31, 2012 at the Arts Center of Miss.  My painting is titled "American Music:  the Blues."  The Arts Center is on Lamar Street, near the Planetarium.
  News:  The entire exhibit will transfer to the B. B. King Museum in Indianola, MS, in January 2013.