Kids Art Contest FYI

MM

Apr 15, 2011, 6:32:07 PM4/15/11
to Art Gallery
Are you proud of your child's art work? Are you still a doodler at
heart?
Artisan's Closet is hosting a Spring Art Contest and our Facebookfans
get to vote on the winner. If you are 0 to 99 years old, you are free
to enter.

All entrants will be rewarded with a 10% coupon code for a purchase of
$19.95 or more of FineTec products at Artisan's Closet.

Please submit your spring themed artwork. Examples of suitable artwork
would contain flowers, butterflies, sunshine, animals or anything that
comes to mind when you think of Spring. Easter and Passover are great
springtime subjects too. Use your imagination, creativity, and have
fun.

The top 3 winners get our first, second, and third prizes. One winner
per facebook account.
1st Prize - $40 credit toward an Artisan's Closet Purchase!
2nd Prize - $20 credit toward an Artisan's Closet Purchase!
3rd Prize - $10 credit toward an Artisan's Closet Purchase!

You may submit any number of entries into the contest. To get started,
click 'submit an entry' and upload your picture. Click 'vote' to see
what others have submitted and vote.

Please check out our high quality FineTec artist supplies at:
www.artisanscloset.com