Minoan Fresco Fine Art Gallery

W. Sheppard Baird

Nov 22, 2010, 8:02:31 PM11/22/10
to Art Gallery
I thought I would take a moment to introduce our art gallery to the
group. It's a showcase of the best of the beautiful fresco art of the
ancient Bronze Age Aegean Minoans - the first European civilization.
While I'm best known as a scholar of Aegean Prehistory I've been
collecting ancient Aegean art for a number of years and believe these
wonderful masterworks needed to be brought to the greater attention of
the public for their appeciation.

While the gallery has many original reproductions we feature a series
of precision fresco restorations which attempt to reveal the true
freshly painted expression of the ancient artists. Each of these
restorations represents several hundred hours of meticulous effort and
have been roundly praised by the world's leading scholars and art
historians.

We offer museum-quality fine art posters and prints with sizes up to
large 60" formats for every budget using a variety of paper types
(Enhanced Matte to the exquisite Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl) that can
be framed and matted with thousands of different customizable
combinations complete with non-glare and UV protection glazing. We
also offer small and large canvas prints with selectable finish and
gallery wrap options. All of our art sales have a 100% unconditional
30 day money back guarantee.

http://www.minoanatlantis.com/Fine_Art_Gallery.php

I hope everyone enjoys the artwork.

W. Sheppard Baird