ecposition

Roger Benichou

Jun 13, 2014, 12:19:12 AM6/13/14
to Anne Coulomb anpr, Ewa Raziel, Hajdu Andre, Arditi Biniamin, Arnaud Dumond, Arthur Yasmine, Dumond Arnaud, artgallery, Ateleir צביקה, Etan Lwow-Maier, Hen Hen, or Hana Ewa Ayala Aya, ayeletl...@gmail.com, Fred Pariente ordi, assoProlific ., Benichou Claude Asdod, Chantal Assouline, Meirav(ass soc), Adeline Goldminc-Tronzo, afe_s...@yahoo.fr, Alona Rodeh, Louis Fima, Beke Laszlo, Brenner Alma Lea, Amatzia bar yosef, Berkowitsch Mikael, Amit Mical et nissan, Amatzia Bar Yosef, Anne-marie, Anne-Claire2, ulrike wild, Dan Wolman, Xuanthu Le, Anastasia ben ya'acov, Anne-Claire2, Anat Baz, Carine Brenner, Claude Benichou
Hello
This an invitation (
( attachè )
Thank you
Roger Ychaï

--
Roger Bénichou-Ychai

T et I.doron.jpg

Marilyn Comparetto

Jun 13, 2014, 3:13:42 AM6/13/14
to artga...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I really appreciate your invite but I will not be able to make it as I live in the UK.

I really hope is that successful exhibition and that you do really well, good luck!!

Best regards

Marilyn Comparetto

Sent from my iPhone
<T et I.doron.jpg>

Murat Aktas

Jun 13, 2014, 5:45:09 AM6/13/14
to artga...@googlegroups.com, Anne Coulomb anpr, Ewa Raziel, Hajdu Andre, Arditi Biniamin, Arnaud Dumond, Arthur Yasmine, Dumond Arnaud, Ateleir צביקה, Etan Lwow-Maier, Hen Hen, or Hana Ewa Ayala Aya, ayeletl...@gmail.com, Fred Pariente ordi, assoProlific ., Benichou Claude Asdod, Chantal Assouline, Meirav(ass soc), Adeline Goldminc-Tronzo, afe_s...@yahoo.fr, Alona Rodeh, Louis Fima, Beke Laszlo, Brenner Alma Lea, Amatzia bar yosef, Berkowitsch Mikael, Amit Mical et nissan, Amatzia Bar Yosef, Anne-marie, Anne-Claire2, ulrike wild, Dan Wolman, Xuanthu Le, Anastasia ben ya'acov, Anne-Claire2, Anat Baz, Carine Brenner, Claude Benichou
Hi There,

I really appreciate your wicked invite but I live in the UK I will be around in September is there anything you have on Sept?

Good luck!!

Best regards

Best M

Murat Aktas