Starting up your own gallery

Des

Jan 23, 2011, 10:30:20 AM1/23/11
to Art Gallery, desj...@thejivebunny09.com
Jive Gallery was opened in 1999 in a small space that used to be a
tattoo parlor and Beatlemania Record store.
There was a tattoo medical table in the basement that I sold to
another Tattoo parlor in the Kensington Market and there was a record
player that I restored and was able to play my records that
represented the music for Jive Gallery, Elvis,Beatles and my late
Sisters record collection. Erotic paintings graced the walls, crystal
jewellery created the magic in this space that was transformed into my
Gallery Studio. LOL The Jive Bunny