Happy Children's Day

Tanmay Singh

Nov 12, 2010, 1:42:19 AM11/12/10
to artga...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend,

Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru's birthday is celebrated as CHILDREN'S DAY in India. We children call him Chacha Nehru. He loved children very much through out his life.Two years back on 14th November 2008 I made an Large Size portrait of Chacha Nehru and presented it to our Principal Mrs. Neelam Gandhi, DAV Public School Sector-37 Faridabad. I was 10 years old when I created this portrait. This is one of my most favorite artwork and is ver popular between the visitor of my profile. Approx 3500 visitors have visited this link on my profile.

Few of the comments received for artwork are mentioned below:

Joseph Karaparambil

Edmonton, AB

Hi Tanmay Sing, your are really talented. one day you will become very famous in this field. Good luck!!

Perris, CA

Outstanding!!!!

Swansea, Wa

Hello Tanmay! How are you? This is a wonderful sketch. It's very skilfully drawn and well proportioned. I think your parents and teachers have already told you that 'practice makes perfect' his is good advice. Good luck with your art. It's clear you will be famous one day. Take care. Regards from Rusty in the UK.

Q, IR - Iran

its excellent.in your age its a masterwork.very very nice.

Zion , IL - United States

Very nice pencil portrait !

Delhi, De - India

excellent sketch...

Ghent, NY - United States

Tanmay, This sketch is very well done. The shading is excellent!

Nehru_Flipped Horrizontally.JPG