Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Hemanth

nepročitano,
5. apr 2009. u 09:00:515. 4. 2009.
za ArtBeat API
Hi,

I got my Android dev phone today!
I am not so good at java yet, but I hope to learn by making an app
using the TAB API. I plan to be finished sometime this month. Nothing
big, hope I get enough time off from work to do it. Considering the
subset of people with an android phone in Japan, and people interested
in art, I'm guessing the target audience is vanishingly small!

Some basic features I want to add:
Filter by-
Event type
Location distance
Cost
Date (start and end)

Display balloon on MapView-
Description
Link to event
Picture if any

Until the app is finalized, I will be using a local copy of the xml
data, so there is no need to make unnecessary requests :)

Cheers!

Paul Baron

nepročitano,
6. apr 2009. u 11:06:106. 4. 2009.
za ArtBeat API
Hello Hemanth,

thank you for your interest! We're looking forward to your alpha
version ;-)
Well, audience might be limited in Japan at the moment, but don't
forget we also have a site in NYC with a potentially much larger
audience owning Android phones:
http://www.nyartbeat.com/resources/doc/api
good luck!

--
Best,
Paul Baron - pa...@tokyoartbeat.com

TAB is a free service offered by
Gadago NPO
〒112-0006 東京都文京区小日向2-20-4 サニーサイドフラッツ301
Sunnyside Flats #301, Bunkyo-ku Kohinata 2-20-4
Tokyo, Japan 112-0006
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi