Bumper Music & Hendrie Question

AZRocky

Nov 6, 2013, 11:15:16 PM11/6/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
So, two largely unrelated questions...

1) Over the summer I remember stumbling into a huge cache of Art/Coast bumper music...a gig or two worth...but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't remember if it was a torrent or a megaupload type site. Does anyone have any clue?

2) There's one specific piece of Art audio I had once and have since lost that I'm desperately trying to track down again. A woman called in and told Art that "Phil Hendrie is doing a spoof on you"....Art played along for a minute like he was surprised, then said he was well aware of the Hendrie parodies and enjoyed them, mentioning "General Johnson Jameson" by name, and also that he'd met Phil at a radio function. More or less he said that he considered it a tribute. Does anyone have any idea what show that might have come from? Pretty sure it'd have been an open line.

Can't wait for the Ultimate Definitive Megatorrent that our friends on Coastgab/Bellgab are working on for release by the end of the year!